About Me

My photo
Chemical engineer working in the field of bulk chemicals for e.g. plastics and energy, specifically energy efficiency and renewables.

Thursday 21 July 2011

Update

All

I was on holidays in my hone country in Ireland for two weeks and so I did not post anything. I will post a topic by the end of the week.

In the meantime I have added a link list and a blog list. This list will no doubt expand over time. The site I use most is Consumer Energy Report; a site dealing with a wide of energy issues in the context of the American market. As a European I use this as there is no analog in this vein focusing on the European market.

In any case energy issues are the main concern of our time in my opinion. In the future I will be posting on the issue. But next something a little bit more abstract.

No comments:

Post a Comment